If you asked me, I hate being pale. I never seem to tan unless I get burned first. Redhead problems. So if you are ever self conscious about your skin like I am, you’re definitely going to want to look into these sunscreens and stock up for the summer!
According to GoodHousekeeping, “Currently, the FDA says that only two sunscreen actives are considered safe and effective: zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Sunscreens with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide are considered mineral sunscreens” , meaning that instead of being absorbed, the minerals instead sit on the top of your skin and protect you. There are plenty of great reasons for using these. They’re safe for kids, really good for people with sensitive skin and eczema. Which is a huge plus!
- Sunforgettable Total Protection Body Shield SPF 50, By Colorescience
- Pure & Simple SPF 50 Sunscreen, By Coppertone
- Eryfotona Actinica Sunscreen SPF 50+, Isdin
- Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30, Bare Republic
- Mineral SPF 30 Non-Tinted Sunscreen Face Lotion, Sun Bum
- Mineral Moisture Defense Sunscreen SPF 50, MDSOLARSCIENCES
- Mineral Gel Face Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30, Bare Republic
- Sheer Zinc Dry-Touch Face Sunscreen SPF 50, Neutrogena
- Botanical SPF 50 Mineral Lotion, Australian Gold
- Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen SPF 50, Neutrogena