Disney has announced their return to the water is set for August 9th. With this announcement, they also announced their new requirements for before guests get on the ships:
- All guests must provide proof of negative COVID-19 PCR test taken between 5 days and 24 hours prior to sail date, at their own expense.
- All guests will be required to take a COVID-19 rapid test, provided by Disney, in the terminal prior to boarding. The $65 fee for the test will be charged to the guests onboard portfolio for all guests 12 years and older.
- For cruises departing from Florida from now until December 31, 2021, all guests 12 years and older must provide proof of a valid travel insurance policy
- Guests who are fully vaccinated may choose to provide proof of vaccination in order to be exempt from pre-trip and embarkation testing requirements (unless arriving from outside of the US) and travel insurance requirements.
- Guests ages 2 and older are required to wear a face covering on the ship and at their terminals, except in designated areas and situations
- Previous onboard venues, experiences, and other offering will be modified or unavailable. Some of these may have limited capacity and availability, and may require advanced reservations.
Photo credit Reuters