The one thing I never got to do with my mother, was take her to a really lovely, upscale brunch. Short backstory, my mother has dementia, and is wheel chair and bed bound, and also non verbal. Things happen in life that make you very grateful, I am grateful I still have her. Of course there are plenty of things I would have loved to do with her. This is just one of them.
If you’re looking to pamper mom and have the best time ever, check out some of these awesome Mother’s Day brunches hosted around Orlando!
- The Kitchen at The Hard Rock Hotel – $55 per adult, $24 ages 3-9, children under 3 are complimentary. Enjoy a rockin 3 course meal with shareables between 9AM-2PM on Mothers Day!
- Trattoria El Porto at Portofino Bay Hotel – $38 per adult, $18 ages 3-9, kids 3 and up are complimentary. Mother’s Day can’t be beat here! Enjoy a brunch featuring special entrées and all-you-care-to-enjoy prosecco mimosas. Available from 10am – 2pm.
- The H – Celebrate mom with their special brunch menu with live acoustic music for $70.00 per person. NOTE *If you are unable to make it, please cancel within 24 hours to avoid the $40 per person cancellation fee.*
- Chevys Lake Buena Vista – Sunday, May 9th from 8AM – 3PM, for a Special 4-Course Prix Fixe Menu! Enjoy Bottomless Beverages, a Fresh Fruit Starter, choose from 8 different Brunch dishes, and dessert. Prix Fixe Mother’s Day Brunch is $28 per person.
- Lakeside Bar & Grill – You and mom can enjoy our Prime Rib and Ham carving station, Fresh Smoothies, Crepes, Omelet station, and unlimited Mimosa’s for everyone! $68 per adult, $24 kids 6-12 y/o. Reservations are required.
- Tapa Toro – How about Mother’s Day Board? Each board is $69 and serves 4-6 people. Choose from a Waffle Board kit with waffles, Nutella and an assortment of toppings, or a Bagel Board kit with bagels boiled eggs, bacon, smoked salmon and more. You can even add mimosas!
- Enzian Theater – If you wanna take mom to a movie, this would be great! Enjoy a buffet spread followed by a screening of Doctor Zhivago. Tickets include the brunch spread, featured film, and a free mimosa. General admission is $99 for a table for two and $149 for a table for four.
- DoveCote – Is offering an amazing breakfast buffet including a chilled seafood tower, past station, and dessert! The cost is $69.95 PER ADULT, $34.95 PER CHILD (11 AND UNDER) from 10am-4pm.
- Canvas in Lake Nona – They are offering a Mother’s Day Meal for Two for $95. The meal package includes an entree, sides and a decadent chocolate cake for dessert.
- Ravenous Pig – If you want an amazing special meal deal, the Pig has Mother’s Day Pick Up Dinner. Don’t let her slave over dinner, just grab a pack which feeds 4-6 for $150. Add on a mimosa kit for $22 to make it extra special. Orders will be available for pickup from 10am-2pm on Saturday, May 8.