It’s one of my favorite days in the world! National Pizza Pie Day – here are some pizza offers from Offers.com – READ ARTICLE HERE:
PHOTO CRED: REUTERS
There’s never been a better time to be a pizza lover than right now. Since its inception, pizza has essentially been baked bread covered in tomato sauce with cheese on top and a topping or two thrown in the mix. Today, the bread can be cauliflower, potato, waffles, bagels, rice or even zucchini. The sauce can be white, green or left off completely. And as for toppings? That can be the source of some serious debate. We know purists who insist fruit should never come near a pizza and others who won’t eat a slice that doesn’t include heaps of pineapple.
February 9 is National Pizza Day. So why not go bananas (or pineapples, in this case) and try something you wouldn’t have previously considered? Whether you want to dine in at your favorite pizzeria or have an old-fashioned pepperoni and cheese pie delivered right to your door, we’ve got you covered with some great pizza deals that are sure to please.
Disclaimer: Please read all coupon details and call your local restaurant to make sure the offer is eligible for your location.
2. Bertucci’s: Whether you want to dine in, carry it out or have it delivered, celebrate National Pizza Day with Bertucci’s EveryDay Pizza Deal. Valid any day of the week, you can enjoy two large pizzas, choice of salad and fresh baked rolls for only $40. It feeds up to four people.
3. BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse: Tuesday through Sunday, when you order takeout or delivery at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse you can get 50% off large pizzas when you use the code HALFOFF at checkout. If you’re in the mood for something sweet, sign-up for Bj’s emails and receive a FREE Pizookie upon registration.
4. Blackjack Pizza: Just in time for National Pizza Day, get a large one-topping hand-tossed, thin n’ crispy or square pan pizza for $10.99, when you use code LIT at checkout.
5. California Pizza Kitchen: There’s no better time than on National Pizza Day to sign up for CPK Rewards. Upon registration, you’ll get $5 off your order and a FREE small plate. Plus, you’ll accumulate one point for every $1 you spend on future purchases. At 75 points, you can redeem a $5 reward at your local California Pizza Kitchen.
8. Dominos: Snag a great online carry-out deal now at Dominos. The pizza chain will tip you $3 to use on your following order when you order a carry-out order online. This promotion is valid until May, 22, 2022, and it’s an effort to deal with the shortage of delivery drivers the company is facing.
10. Fresh Brothers: Get these hot deals on National Pizza Day, when you order online and pick up your pie at Fresh Brothers: Enjoy $5 off online orders of $20 and more when you use the code PICKUP5. Place an order for $35 or more and get $10 off when you use the code PICKUP10. Or, order for the whole family and get $15 off online orders over $50 when you use the code PICKUP15. Eager to try something new in 2022? Snag a couple of Fresh Brothers’ cauliflower crust pizzas and SAVE. Get a medium, 2-topping cauliflower crust pizza and a fresh salad for just $25.
11. Grimaldi’s: Celebrate two great originals on National Pizza Day at Grimaldi’s, by dining it to feast out on a Margherita pizza and a margarita. Plus, you can get a FREE appetizer when you join in on the Pizzeria’s Rewards Program.
12. Hungry Howie’s: National Pizza Day is the perfect time to take advantage of Hungry Howie’s Mix & Match menu. Choose any two items on Hungry Howie’s Mix & Match menu for only $6.99. Or, take advantage of the $17.99 Howie Deal which is two medium 1-topping pizzas and a 2-liter PEPSI.
13. Hunt Brothers Pizza: Across 30 states, you’ll find more than 7,800 Hunt Brothers Pizza locations and at every single one, during National Pizza Day — and every day, in fact — you can be certain there will be No Extra Charge for any and all toppings. With 10 toppings to choose from, that gives you 1,024 choices to make. Good luck.
17. Mod Pizza: National Pizza Day is the best time to sign up for the MOD Pizza Rewards program – where the more you eat the more you earn. The program is simple: Earn one point for each $1 you spend, and at 150 points, MOD will reward you with a FREE MOD menu item. Believe it!
18. Papa Gino’s: In the mood to feast on National Pizza Day? If so, chow down on a large cheese pizza, chicken tenders and small cheese breadsticks at Papa Gino’s. This delicious deal will only cost you $24.99 when using the code 8979.
21. Pieology: Get over to Pieology on Wednesday, Feb. 9 and get $2 off any purchase. Be sure to download Pie Life Rewards before Feb. 9 to receive the offer. The offer expires at the end of day and is available at all participating locations.
22. Pizza Hut: Offering a delicious deal, just in time for National Pizza Day, is Pizza Hut with its Big Dinner Box for $21.99. It comes with two medium one-topping pizzas, five breadsticks and your choice of pasta or wings. Or, if you don’t want the sides you can just substitute it for another medium pizza.
23. Pizza Patron: Being a Patron loyalty member is great. To celebrate National Pizza day the right way, join Pizza Patrón Perks Loyalty Program and get a FREE large one-topping pizza with the purchase of any large specialty pizza and start earning rewards.
24. Russo’s New York Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen: In honor of National Pizza Day, you can get two large double pepperoni pizzas for $29 from Russo’s New York Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen. IF you’re a cheese person, you can get two large cheese pizzas for only $20.
25. Sbarro: Sign up for Sbarro’s The Slice Society on Feb. 9 and get a FREE XL NY Slice with a purchase of a beverage.