Zippia just released a list of good paying jobs that also make people happy. Zippia used the criteria of Work-Life balance, and employee satisfaction, among other things to tabulate this list. The top five are as follows:
5. Finance Manager – Average salary 130k
4. Construction Managers – Average salary 95k
3. Physical Therapist – Average salary 90k
2. Engineers – Average salary 90k
- Human Resource Managers – Average salary 115k
If I had to choose a different job based on this information, I’d probably go with Physical Therapist. I feel I’d get the most satisfaction out of it. I had to go through physical therapy when I had “Tommy John” surgery on my elbow, and to see the growth and satisfaction you get when you complete your physical therapy is reason enough for me to join that profession.