It looks like things are slowly going back to normal. Was we thought would only last a few months, has lasted well over a year for most companies. In fact, my husband isn’t even going back to work until September! I hate that…I know he’s going to miss his 2 hour cat naps….
But here are the top things people will miss, about working from home, once they have to go back to work.
1. Not having to commute.
2. Waking up later.
3. Being home for package deliveries.
4. Working in comfy clothes like pajamas or sweats.
5. Being able to have lunch or eat snacks whenever you want.
6. Being able to do housework during the day.
7. A quieter environment.
8. The feeling of “home.”
9. Not having to share a bathroom with coworkers.
10. Being able to listen to your favorite music while you work.