I have 2 cats and a dog, and I can tell you, I don’t think this poll is fair, they can’t control some of it!
A new survey of 1,000 pet owners looked at the most ANNOYING things our pets do. Here are the things that got the most votes….
1. Puking on the carpet.
2. Waiting by the door, but then you open it and they WON’T go out.
3. Shedding. ( I don’t think this can be helped by them….)
4. Waking you up in the middle of the night, or before your alarm. (Dartagnon does this… jerk)
5. Begging for food.
6. Making strange sounds in their sleep. (again, not something they can help…and also I bet you snore)
7. Your dog refusing to go outside to pee in bad weather.
8. Your cat walking across your laptop when you’re trying to work. ( They know exactly when you’re on a zoom meeting.. they want to see or hear it as well, and they have ideas)
9. Knocking stuff off shelves.
10. Bringing live animals into the house. (lizards are my cat’s trophies)
A few more that made the top 20 include stealing food . . . too much barking or yowling . . . tracking dirt or mud into the house . . . and chewing on stuff they shouldn’t, instead of the MANY toys you’ve bought for them.