TOBY KEITH finally has a new album coming out… Well, on October 15th! This will be Toby’s first album in six years! “Peso in My Pocket”, the name of the new album, features his current single, “Old School” as well as a co-write with Sammy Hagar and a song co-written by the late John Prine and John Mellencamp. Toby has released albums for the past 20 years, therefore this six year break seemed to be out of character for him, but fortunately we are going to have new music soon!
The track list is ten songs long and it is the first since 2015 with “35 MPH Town.” The title track was a solo write for Keith along with three others! In November, he will be inducted into the Nashville Songwriter’s Hall of Fame! Toby has written or co-written the majority of his number one hits including “Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue,” “Should’ve Been A Cowboy,” “How Do You Like Me Now,” “I Love This Bar,” and “American Soldier.”
Here is the track list!
1. “Oklahoma Breakdown” (Micheal Hosty)
2. “Peso in My Pocket” (Toby Keith)
3. “Old School” (Ryan Hurd, Maren Morris, Brett Tyler)
4. “Old Me Better” (Kevin R. Moore, John Lewis Parker)
5. “Days I Should Died” (Brad Warren, Brett Warren, Jessie Jo Dillon)
6. “Growing Up Is a B—h” (Toby Keith, Sammy Hagar)
7. “She’s Drinking Again” (Toby Keith)
8. “Thunderbird” (Toby Keith)
9. “Take a Look at My Heart” (John Mellencamp, John Prine)
10. “Happy Birthday America” (Toby Keith)